Notice Greek Cup Season 2012
According to the Statute, the Rules of EL.O.K, International Cricket Rules and N.2725 as amended and in force with N.3057 / 02
Call for tenders
The Greek Cup 2012
A. Mr President. Mazi George.
B. Members Mr. Taste and Mr Stylianos. Michael Revis.
2. The draws of all matches of the Cup will be held at the offices of EL.O.K. located at First Street. Pappas 8 Wednesday 28/12/2011 and time 17.00.
3. The referees return the scoresheet and spares balloons one day after the militant secretariat of the Federation no later than time 14.00. Referees who do not adhere to the above process will be withheld 50% their remuneration.
4. The definition of responsibility is gymnasiarch EL.O.K. In case of non-attendance shall act as arbitrators jointly.
CUP DRAW IN GAMES
In case of a draw in Cup races winner is the team:
1. They scored the fewest out. In a new tie
2. They scored the fewest bowled (wood). In a new tie
3.The eleven players each team to perform a throwing wood. The arbitrators shall conduct the draw for which team will start first and choose the side that will make the throws.
Winning the team that made the most falls in the woods. If the tie still exists, the process is repeated until a winner. If a team has less number of players are on both teams so throwing those athletes team that has all the athletes present.
The final will take place at the stadium of Lower Square Corfu or another field that will define the EL.O.K.
2. The Secretariat and the scoresheet will be the responsibility of EL.O.K. which will seek to define the, as for the preparation of the pitch. For competitions outside Corfu responsible for the preparation of the pitch is the club teams. In cases where a DNA from EL.O.K. Secretariat not appear, then obliges clubs striving to designate person to record the scores (scorer) without monetary compensation. Club fails to appoint Secretariat loses the match and reset. The woods and the Rolls is the responsibility of fielding club (the EL.O.K. facilitate clubs have wood and Rolls after written notification).
3. The race consists of a (1) innings for each team and each innings shall consist of twenty (20) over.
4. Το minimum των 10 overs will be played by each team to be considered a valid match, unless the team batting made out to be less overs. If not played the 10 overs each team match resumed.
5. Delay in starting the 1st innings
For each 8 minutes of lost time before the start of the race will be deducted 1 over από κάθε innings.
6. The race will consist of two (2) innings της 1 Time and 20 minutes each and a break intermediates of 10 minutes. So each team will have at its disposal 1 hour 20 minutes to make bowling, unless they all become players out earlier. Soon will be the break of 10 minutes and starts 2nd innings. No group has the right to do declare (let Pala).
7. A. If the fielding team does not complete the throwing 20 over the specified time 1 Time and 20 minutes, the struggle continues until normal completion and 20 over. Unless the arbitrators determine otherwise (eg. injury etc.) the innings of the team batting second does, reduced by the number of played out over beyond 1 Time and 20 minutes that had at her disposal when she fielding. The scores for the team that made the first fielding remains as developed by the team that made the first batting.
The over played during the time integration of 1 Time and 20 minutes is considered as an integral over.
B. In case of lost time the team is not responsible reserves the right bowlers to shed 1/5 initial agreed overs.
8. If a waste of time or interruption (not the responsibility of groups), i arbitrators' decisions to adjust the time and overs to be played, with an average of the 15 overs ανά ώρα ή 4 per minute over.
9. The start time of the match will be determined by the Championship Committee.
10. No bowler can not throw over 4 over στο κάθε innings. Where have fallen over for both teams or for the team bowling second makes no bowler can not throw over the 1/5 of which will be played over the team. This does not apply in the case of Article 6 despite. 7 (The group made batting when we come to the field retains the right bowler can shed 1/5 the originally agreed overs although the overs are reduced). In case the 1/5 not a whole number, then applies the quotient to the nearest integer. That is, if the division gives us 3,6 then the bowler throws 4 overs, if gives 3,5 Pouring 4 and if it 3,4 Pouring 3.
11. Referees are very strict to judge a ball as wide. Any towards the off-side (traversada) ή leg-side (Pool) which in the opinion of the arbitrator enables the batsman to play a normal stroke of the position will be wide. As a guide for this: any balloon through the leg-side (rear-wheel) the batsman who stands in its original position will be wide (Law 25.1 a and b of cricket).
12. Στη leg-side (as leg-side we extrapolated the straight middle of woods to the bounty) allowed to be up and 5 Players. Otherwise the umpires yell and show No ball.
13. Athlete who complains or otherwise creates problems in the smooth conduct of the match in any way to any (Referees, scorer, headmaster, Observers, committee members and Board. of EL.O.K., teammates, rival players, bystanders within and outside pitch) referees observe the first and only time (observation applies to 2 groups and their leaders informed). If you repeat the same action by any athlete of any group, referees give the penalty 5 y-Term Athlete who created the problem. At the end of the race the athlete who committed the breach is written on the score sheet and the statement of retained.
14. In games in which teams had the ability to make batting for the agreed number over, The group made the highest number is the winner Ronnie. If the score is a tie then the result is a draw.
15. Arbitration is responsible EL.O.K. If no match occurs in one or two arbitrators appointed to effect the match will stand listed in Article 17 despite. 2 General Rules of Organisation and Conduct of Championships EL.O.K.
16. When No. Ref ball (the bowler's foot) indicate the free hit arbitrators and give the bonus to the team that makes batting.
The composition of each group involved a mandatory (1) athlete aged 15 – 18 years (born of the 1997 – 1994). If you do not participate in the aforementioned athlete, The team zeroed. The athlete struggling with the ultimate responsibility of the association to.
The clubs are obliged to submit to the court a certified list of athletes who have a right to play and the corresponding list of declared three (3) foreign players for this season. If not furnished the lists above, the union has no right to participate in the race and reset.
In special cases administered by EL.O.K. special permit participation in athletes younger (at the request of the association owned the athlete). The Championship Committee recommends the participation of the athlete to Board. empowered to give the final approval and the athlete is struggling with the ultimate responsibility of the association to.